1.    #1  
    I currently use Lanch'em as my main UI, but it (like most of my apps) isn't jog dial friendly.

Currently the jog dial does the same thing as the scroll buttons. What i'm looking for is a launcher that will better utilize the jog dial.

I want the scroll buttons to move from tab to tab, but would like the jog dial to move from Icon to Icon and then be able to Launch the application by pressing in the jog dial.

I sent the above request to the makers of launch'em. Hopefully they will incorporate the above changes in the next release.

But, is there a launcher that will do this now?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Launcher III (v.3.0.5) does this. Clicking the jog dial changes tabs, rotating the wheel curors through the choices, and another click selects the app. The back button takes you back to the tab select.

I think that Megalauncher also uses the jog dial.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
    Well I do not knwo about Laucher III (I use Launchem as well), but Megalauncher does not work well with the Treo. It does not respond to menu commands from the keyboard.

Originally posted by Madkins007
    Launcher III (v.3.0.5) does this. Clicking the jog dial changes tabs, rotating the wheel curors through the choices, and another click selects the app. The back button takes you back to the tab select.

I think that Megalauncher also uses the jog dial.
    Originally posted by Madkins007
    Okay, what's my problem? I have LIII, v 3.0.5, and it doesn't work like that. Pressing the jog dial does nothing, and rotating it just cycles the tabs in either direction, depending on whether I rotate the dial up or down. I can't select the icons whatsoever. What am I missing here?
    I belive that LIII is jog DIAL (read: clie) friendly, but not jog rocker friendly.
    Originally posted by septimus
    I belive that LIII is jog DIAL (read: clie) friendly, but not jog rocker friendly.
    D'oh! Sorry, I didn't catch the nuance. And I always assume that someone in this forum has a Handspring device, hence the name...