1.    #1  
    I have a Platinum with an Eyemodule2 AND a Treo 180. I'd like to send Eyemodule2 images TO the Treo and be able to view them and possibly use them in other Treo applications. (with phone caller ID app, BugMe messenger, etc.)

I imagine that syncing the images to my Windows desktop and re-syncing them up to the Treo to some application (???, HS Photo Album?) might work, but it would be VERY nice to be able to just beam them over.

Any thoughts kind citizens?

Thanks /Tim
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
    Hey,

You can install the eyemodule2 software on your treo and then beam the pictures from your platinum to the treo. I imagine that treo caller id uses some type of image conversion via the desktop? Well that's what I would do.
    Cheers
  3.    #3  
    re: ... beam the pictures from your platinum to the treo

Tried what visorprismman had suggested and could NOT get the photos to show up on the Bugme Photo Album. Exchanged some e-mail with 'BugMe Messenger' support (they tried it and it worked FINE) and started playing around again.

Turned out that I had the CATEGORY setting to UNFILED when my pictures in Eyemodule2 were set to PERSONAL. DOHHHH!!

Changed the category and all works FINE.

Thanks visorprismman AND Electric Pocket!

Tim
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious