1.    #1  
    I just got my new VisorPhone and my wireless account does have data connect service. Now I need an ISP, cheap.

Who's got the skinny on the 'best' ISP's for Palm devices? I want to be able to get e-mail, check yellow pages, movie times, stocks, etc.

Post what you got - I'm shopping for my ISP now!
    You know what might work is just find a friend who has a dialup account. "Borrow" it when you need to. And if you have a long distance included plan, you can find any friend all over the country.
    I get free long distance (or should I say they don't charge me extra, it still counts toward my minutes). Before I found out about my wireless window I used a free dialup service called no charge. www.nocharge.com They have tons of numbers to call. I found one or two that didn't seem like they were in big cities and used those as my dialup. Hope this works for you.
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
    Who's your cellular provider? You may be able to get one for free utilizing Voicestreams ISDN data service
  5.    #5  
    I'm on Cingular... I have 'my wireless window' , but I still need a dial-up ISP to access it on my Handspring.

I don't want to 'borrow' someone else's ISP -- yes, I am actually looking to sign up (and pay for) my own account, believe it or not. It's a tax writeoff for me since I need to be hooked up to conduct business in my car during my brutal Los Angeles commute to & from the office.

I'm just looking to see who's inexpensive ($9.95 per month or so) service seems to be the most reliable and versatile for Palm users.
    The only difference between genius and insanity is the profit margin.
    Well, on the treo I ran configure my treo and told it to do an update from the web and it automatically installed my wireless window as a dialup server. It logs on really quick and works very well. I'm not sure if they have anything like this for the visor phone. It actually created a digital connection to the internet instead of a analog one to a dial-up isps. Hope this helps.
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
  7.    #7  
    I read that the Wireless Window will automatically install as a dial-up connection on the Treos, but that doesn't work on VisorPhones. I do need a separate dial-up ISP to connect to the internet.

I'm currently trying Internet Express (www.ixpres.com) and so far so good, but if anyone knows of another ISP that's around $9.95 a month and works well with Palm, I'm open to suggestion.

ALSO - any advice on Palm browsers (OS 3.1H3)? Most of them are for OS 3.5 or newer, but I'm on a Deluxe and I don't want to trade up on a newer one just yet.
    The only difference between genius and insanity is the profit margin.