Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    The speaker on my 755p decided to take a crap on me last week, so I picked up a used one from a buddy. LONG story short, every time I try and HotSync my old 755, it freezes up on the 2nd instance of Datebook. I've left it like this for hours and nothing ever happens. I've tried two different HotSync cords, IR and no luck. I've even unchecked the box to have it even update the Datebook, yet it still does it regardless. I need to sync all the information onto this computer before I can resync it too the next phone, and I've only got like 4 days till I have to give my old broken phone back.

Any help?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...mes/Issues.jpg
    Last edited by m5james; 05/05/2010 at 11:48 AM.
    650 - Custom ROM, TCPMP, PXA Clocker Lite - work phone

755p - Mundu Radio, FileZ, GoogleMaps, LEDOff, MiniTones, LJP, Technician, Sprint Mobile Email. Hacks of Kinoma, Softick Audio Gateway, PocketTunes, NR Deluxe
    I am having the same problem. Mine just started today. I have never had a problem before. I synced fine this am but this pm it won't work.
    Last edited by Jen dog; 06/24/2010 at 12:45 AM. Reason: add track back
    [B]I used to own a Treo 600 on the Sprint network...[B] Now I have the Treo 750w, on the AT&T network. I would like to know if there's still away I can update the software from version 5 to Windows Mobile 6 or 6.1... Can anyone help me?? I'm trying to get away from a Blackberry Curve w/ No Sound, and go back to Window Mobile for GOOD! Plus I'd like to kit the Treo out w/ my 4gb memory card. Please help. someone... PLEASE?!
    I had a simular problem with my 755p. Hotsync locking up during date/calendar sync process. I think I checked the log and found that there was a certain date it was locking up on. so I went to that date and found a wierd entry. An appointment that had some characters in it. So I deleted that appointment and it worked fine after that.