1.    #1  
    Does anyone know why TreoButton and Buttons-T dont work on the Treo 90? Is there a new version of one of these that does?

Thanks
    i'd love to be able to control the option+button actions (not just accept the defaults), and both of these programs sound like they'd do the trick. i wasn't aware they didn't work with the treo 90 and was about to download one or the other. . . thanks for the heads up? any luck finding an alternative yet?
    Have you actually tried the apps or are u just assuming that they dont work? As far as I know, they should work. Then again, the Treo 90 is running Palm OS 4 while the other Treos are running 3.5.2.
  4.    #4  
    I re-installed both apps again and found that Buttons-T does work but Treo Button doesn't. Its too bad Treo button doesn't work because I wanted the "option+any key" feature not just the four app buttons on the bottom.
  5.    #5  
    Actually, I have been installing the old version of TreoButton. The new version 1.0b5 works fine. So I guess both TreoButton and Buttons-T work. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.
    Now I know where your nick comes from *grin*. You really no nothing

Originally posted by I Know Nothing
    Actually, I have been installing the old version of TreoButton. The new version 1.0b5 works fine. So I guess both TreoButton and Buttons-T work. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.