1.    #1  
    Hey All!!

After looking for a while for a free mac mail conduit my search has finally ended. I found this link while looking for entourage facts while searching visor central and found a link http://www.queuesoft.jp/download-e.html . They have freeware OE mail conduits and free expense conduits I couldn't believe my eyes!! I thought that the only way to sync mail was to pay for it using Multimail I am going to try this out right now!!!
    Cheers
    How did these conduits work out for you? I would like to know.

Originally posted by visorprismman
    Hey All!!

After looking for a while for a free mac mail conduit my search has finally ended. I found this link while looking for entourage facts while searching visor central and found a link http://www.queuesoft.jp/download-e.html . They have freeware OE mail conduits and free expense conduits I couldn't believe my eyes!! I thought that the only way to sync mail was to pay for it using Multimail I am going to try this out right now!!!
  3.    #3  
    Hey,

They are the best!!! I was using the demo of the multimail conduit before finding these gems!!! The OE conduit is really well done. You can sync any folder you want and control if you want your sent mail to go into the Drafts folder or what I chose the outbox. There are other options like syncing everything including read mail. I find it to be the best cause it's free and does everything I would like it to do. The expense conduit is another one that I have been waiting for. I am an independent contractor now and I was never interested in the expense conduit before. I now work in a windoze only corporation and I sync my expenses. The expense conduit is great. It does not do it exactly like the windows version meaning that you don't need excel to use it. It saves your expenses in Comma separated, tab separated or HTML which opens very nicely if you have excel. But you don't need it. I hope that helped.
    Cheers