1.    #1  
    Does anyone have the Beta GPRS Driver that would like to share it... Frankly I am sick of waiting and I want it now ready or not...
    If ya get it, share it with me pleaze! I don't mind beta either and you know, our company is even a HS developer and we don't get it.
    good things come to those who wait! Which is true BIGTIME! my friend has the GPRS beta patch and it fried his 270. Would you like that? I still laugh at him.

Dave
    From what I have heard, once you install the update there is no way of going back. You'll have to live with the bugs forever.... MUAHAHHA!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Define fried... Did his phone stop working or did the patch actually make his phone smoke, etc??? Did he have to request a replacement? Just wondering.

BTW, as we all KNOW beta is at your own risk. I would consider these patches (GPRS and Headset) more like Alpha considering that Handspring hasn't even released them for "willing" users to try. When they are sure they don't make things blow up I am sure they will release them to a select group for an official beta test. I DO feel your pain for those of you with the headset problem but as for GPRS while I would LOVE to test it out I am still not sure it is even WORTH the $$$ that VoiceStream will charge.
    --Denny
  6.    #6  
    Well, in Canada there is a promo on GPRS. $50 CDN for unlimited Usage! But is ending soon, without GPRS on my phone there is not point signing on and pay $50 for nothing! Why does almost all new phones have GPRS and Handspring is so slow on releasing it!!!!! Makes you wonder what the F*CK are they thinking!!!
    Why does almost all new phones have GPRS and Handspring is so slow on releasing it!!!!! Makes you wonder what the F*CK are they thinking!!! [/B]
    Umm... I think it means that they are not done testing it. Did they promise you they'll have it by now or something? Is that why you bought your Treo? You should have bought one of those other phones if waiting aggravates you so much.
  8.    #8  
    Shut the hell up silverado!
    Originally posted by vmah
    Shut the hell up silverado!
    Why do you want to shut me up?
    ooo nice conflict.. lets see some blood! hold on lemme get my camera
    jk