1.    #1  
    I've had my Treo 650 for 5 years and 2 months now. I've loved it but wouldn't mind a change now that my AT&T contract is ending soon and I can get another PDA without laying out a lot of cash (I'm currently unemployed). I'd appreciate ideas and suggestions about which brand and model of cell phone/PDA I should go with. My PC is an Apple MacBook; the Treo 650 has been great communicating with its calendar, address book, etc. I hope I can find something that will continue that. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by billwill View Post
    I've had my Treo 650 for 5 years and 2 months now. I've loved it but wouldn't mind a change now that my AT&T contract is ending soon and I can get another PDA without laying out a lot of cash (I'm currently unemployed). I'd appreciate ideas and suggestions about which brand and model of cell phone/PDA I should go with. My PC is an Apple MacBook; the Treo 650 has been great communicating with its calendar, address book, etc. I hope I can find something that will continue that. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Are you moving to another carrier? Do you have a preference of CDMA or GSM?
    You may want to try one of the Android phones...