Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by kin
    I've read all the notes in this thread and can't figure out what the problem is? Everyone refers to "the problem" but is doesn't say what it is! Something to do with dropped calls? I have difficulty with loud data like noises when using the headset not with dropped calls. Will this patch solve this problem?
    Go to this thread:
    Headset hangs up callers

It will answer your question.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    thank you, patch solved my prob. treo support had no idea what i was talking about. by the way anyone experience freezing when trying to answer a call waiting on the 270?
  3. e-v
    Can you please post the link again ?

Thanks ,

Ilan

I'll apriciate if you can e-mail it to me :

e-v@inter.net.il

Thanks,

Ilan
    I just tried to download the patch (now that I have a 270 with a working screen again) and it no longer seems to be available at the link provided.

Is there a new link?

-Doug
    If you just got a replacement unit, the patch may be already installed. Use a program like RsrcEdit or FileZ to look for the PhoneHalLib application.

Michael
    Originally posted by mfacelle
    If you just got a replacement unit, the patch may be already installed. Use a program like RsrcEdit or FileZ to look for the PhoneHalLib application.
    Or, I could just try to plug in the headset while on a call and see if it drops the call immediately -- right? Much easier way to know for sure if the problem still exists, patch or no patch.
    Originally posted by dtoombs

Or, I could just try to plug in the headset while on a call and see if it drops the call immediately -- right? Much easier way to know for sure if the problem still exists, patch or no patch.
    Only if it does it every time/every call ...
    can someone repost the patch or email it to me at johntravers@hotmail.com as the original link doesn't work now and it's driving me bonkers

thanks!
    Originally posted by larryk
    Only if it does it every time/every call ...

Every time. Every call. If anyone has the PRC still lying around and could mail it to throwaway20171@yahoo.com, that'd be most excellent.

BTW - great photo of the pooch.
    Veloslave (or anyone else who can help)

I need this patch - if it works for the Treo 270 - as I am suffering very badly from this problem with the handsfree unit.

It seems that after on one or two calls the handsfree button fails to connect an incoming call. This renders the handsfree unit unusable. It is actually a disgrace that this failure exists, IMHO.

Anyway my Treo is currently sitting in its box while I continue to use my old Ericsson T39M - which works with its handsfree unit.

I tried your link to get the prc file but it does not seem to work. Please can you e-mail with the prc to:

smokey_j@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Smokey
    Would greatly appreciate it if someone could post the patch again or email it to me at khairy@umno.net.my
    The dropped calls are driving me insane!

Thanks.
    dido.
    beblawi@email.com

thanks
    Beblawi
    Some kind soul has posted it here, but have any of you desperate folks tried contacting Handspring?
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Originally posted by beblawi
    dido.
    beblawi@email.com
    thanks
    ditto <----- Use this one
    SYLLABICATION: ditˇto
    NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. ditˇtos
    1. The same as stated above or before.
    2. A duplicate; a copy.
    3. A pair of small marks ( ) used to indicated that the word, phrase, or figure given above is to be repeated.

dido
    SYLLABICATION: diˇdo
    NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. diˇdos or diˇdoes
    A mischievous prank or antic; a caper.
    ETYMOLOGY: Origin unknown.

SYLLABICATION: dilˇdo
    VARIANT FORMS: also dilˇdoe
    NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. dilˇdos also dilˇdoes
    An object used in sexual stimulation
    Also.....What I'm being right now

I'm just kidding you, hope you don't mind..... Best of Luck with the patch. It didn't work for me, after trying the patch and replacing the headset without any luck I'm now waiting for a replacement treo.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123