Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21  
    You can get Graffiti cheat program for free here:http://www.electronhut.com/ghelp/

    Ain't message boards great. I feel I have the knowledge of 17,663 people. Thanks!
    Last edited by immtbiker; 07/05/2002 at 04:25 PM.
  2. #22  
    For those interested Newpen 0.9.6 is now out.

    Get Newpen 0.9.6 at ---->
    Last edited by Sanjay; 07/07/2002 at 12:45 PM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  3. #23  
    For those interested Newpen 0.9.6 is now out.
    Like clockwork!
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
  4. #24  
    After trying rechoecho, I'm trying very hard to just use the keyboard for entering text.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5. e-v
    e-v is offline
    e-v's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    #25  
    Does newpan work on internatnal graffiti ?
    It didn't work on M-505

    Ilan
  6. #26  
    Forgive my ignorance.. But what is the difference between regular Graffiti and "international graffiti"?
  7. e-v
    e-v is offline
    e-v's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    #27  
    Originally posted by yardie
    Forgive my ignorance.. But what is the difference between regular Graffiti and "international graffiti"?
    Characters other then english.

    Thanks,

    Ilan
  8. #28  
    Using it now, version 0.98 on my Treo 180. Numbers work fine... but I'm in the opposite situation to you: I don't want to write them! I'd rather write letters all over my screen and if I want numbers, use the keyboard. Anyway, this software absolutely rocks.
  9. DYB
    DYB is offline
    DYB's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    #29  
    WordComplete is one of the most useful tools for entering text via Graffiti. But it seems to be incompatible with Jot, Newpen, RechoEcho. Anyone have the same problem?
  10. #30  
    Originally posted by DYB
    WordComplete is one of the most useful tools for entering text via Graffiti. But it seems to be incompatible with Jot, Newpen, RechoEcho. Anyone have the same problem?
    FYI, if you are using rechecho with the indicators on, this may be causing your blazer crashes.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  11. #31  
    For those using RecoEcho, do you experience difficulty in getting punctuation shift? I have been tapping all over the screen and all I get is a bleep sound from the Treo. Even if I pause after each pause, the punctuation shift symbol does not appear on the bottom. Sometimes it does but on a rare occasion.

    Has anyone else experience it? When I am using the stylus, I don't want to put it back and then use the keyboard, that's why I try to keep some continuity whenever I am using the stylus.

    Appreciate any feedback.
  12. #32  
    Originally posted by ManofTrueGod
    For those using RecoEcho, do you experience difficulty in getting punctuation shift? I have been tapping all over the screen and all I get is a bleep sound from the Treo. Even if I pause after each pause, the punctuation shift symbol does not appear on the bottom. Sometimes it does but on a rare occasion.

    Has anyone else experience it? When I am using the stylus, I don't want to put it back and then use the keyboard, that's why I try to keep some continuity whenever I am using the stylus.

    Appreciate any feedback.
    Do you mean the stroke from bottom right to upper left? This replaces the simple tap, which would be mistaken as a selection under reco-echo.
  13. #33  
    You're right. It's no longer just a simple tap. Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions