1.    #1  
    I have one questions, due to handspring treo 270 ear piece failure, all of us have tried to call our own phone to test out the ear piece. In my case, I have tried at least 60 to 70 times, that is 60 to 70 minutes used on my voice stream account. Should Handspring reimburses all these minutes to me ?
    Ya know what ... this remids me of my two black Labs. We fed them about 4 every day. About 3 they start checking their bowls. They will come lay down in front of us, then get up and go check their bowl. Lay down. Check bowl. lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl ...

Dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone ... hangup ... dial phone

And now for the story about the monkey, a cookie, and a jar ...

Gary
    Originally posted by lchow
    I have one questions, due to handspring treo 270 ear piece failure, all of us have tried to call our own phone to test out the ear piece. In my case, I have tried at least 60 to 70 times, that is 60 to 70 minutes used on my voice stream account. Should Handspring reimburses all these minutes to me ?
    Are you serious.
    Jeff
    With Voicestream, the 1st "incoming" minute of a call is free. Besides, its not the responsibility of handspring to pay for your repeated testing of your phone failing, if you don't like it, you can process a warrenty claim.
    Originally posted by george_vc
    With Voicestream, the 1st "incoming" minute of a call is free.
    I thought that was with Verizon.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    About 3 they start checking their bowls. They will come lay down in front of us, then get up and go check their bowl. Lay down. Check bowl. lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl lay down check bowl ...
    ROTFLMAO! This is so true! Even with Chows.

Anyway, time for an OCD consult for our diligent poster.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    Originally posted by UniPalmer
    I thought that was with Verizon.
    Can't speak for Verizon as I don't have a plan with them, but having been with voicestream for many years, I enjoy the first incoming minute always free!
    Originally posted by george_vc
    Can't speak for Verizon as I don't have a plan with them, but having been with voicestream for many years, I enjoy the first incoming minute always free!
    They don't mention this as a coverage feature on the website for plans from south Florida. Perhaps this is a regional feature, or you're "grandfathered" in. I've had VS since last July, and this is definitely not a feature on my plan -- yet it is on my wife's Verizon acct. Veddy intedesting . . .
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    i know...you were hoping that by the sixtieth try it would have started working! right?
    like when your car won't start you try over and over a again because you know it takes exactly 70 tries for it to work.

posted with my treo....but it took seventy tries before it worked.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Originally posted by UniPalmer

ROTFLMAO! This is so true! Even with Chows.

Anyway, time for an OCD consult for our diligent poster.
    Ok, I guess I'll be the first to point out that the original posters name IS CHOW!
    I use Treo 270 in Hongkong. It's cool and perfect!