Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you want Big Keys to dial on, all you need to to is press the phone silver button twice to go tot he on screen dialpad.

BTW the numbers on the Treo Keyboard are bot much smaller than the numbers on those tiny phones that are being released these days.
    I think putting a tactile dot on the '5' key (button) would help people who want to dial without looking. For me it doesn't matter much cuz 99% of the time i just use speed dial, and the rest of the time i just type in the initials.
  3.    #23  
    I notice that too. When you already have your contacts, most of the time, you simply either scan the list or type in the initials of the contact you're looking for. Is the speed dial similar in concept to the special UP and DOWN arrows of the Nokia 9210?
    Hehe.

Its funny really. 99.9% of my calls is done from initials look up then enter key. I only use my speed dial tp dial voicemail and rarely use the keyboard keys.

Originally posted by Distrachi
    I think putting a tactile dot on the '5' key (button) would help people who want to dial without looking. For me it doesn't matter much cuz 99% of the time i just use speed dial, and the rest of the time i just type in the initials.
    I think putting a tactile dot on the '5' key (button) would help people who want to dial without looking.
    Here's a way you coudl do it. Take a paper clip and unwind it. Hold it in pliers. Heat it over a candle. Poke it into the 5 key a bit, just to make a little dimple/bump. Problem solved.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12