1.    #1  
    Hi - I have been using the MaTreo app but the backlight doesnt seem to work. In fact, I cant get a backlight ever to work. I have it set to use the backlight from 17 to 6 with I thought would be 5:00 pm to 6:00 am. Any ideas why no light?
    I have the same problem with Matreo :-(

But EasyView I used on my old PalmIII works fine.

Dennis
    hi there,

I'm currently on MaTreo again, so please can you describe me your problem in detail. contact me at matreo@realpopup.it, thank you.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
    Matro,

my first problem was to find out I have to type the time in "12 hours format" in the options.

Second I have to start Matreo with a key, from the launcher, or the jog to have the backlight on.

fyi, if I use Easyview the light will go on every time I switch on the Treo/Palm, if the backlight option is on of course :-)

Dennis
    my first problem was to find out I have to type the time in "12 hours format" in the options.
    options dialog will be fixed and enhanced on next release.
    Second I have to start Matreo with a key, from the launcher, or the jog to have the backlight on.
    this is by design: backlight option is a MaTreo feature, concept is to have it associated with an event such as "lid-open". MaTreo is not an hack app.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro