1.    #1  
    I woke up this morning and was on the phone all day. Everyone I spoke to said they heard their own echo. I didn't hear it from my side but they did. Then out of nowhere...a loud screech rang from the speaker on the phone...one three different calls. This was the normal earpiece...not the spekerphone nor the headset. It sounded like feedback and lowering the volume didn't help at all.

I called Voicestream and they said to call Handspring. I called Handspring and they were quick to send me out a new phone that will supposedly arrive tomorrow. The rep said that they didn't hear of this problem before but it sounds like it's definitely the phone itself and not the service.

I don't know why people have complained about HS Customer/Technical Support...out of three calls placed to them this week...they've been friendly and quick to help me with my problems. Well done Handspring.

Note that I did have to call them three times this week. The reps may be great but the phone had a few bugs! Hopefully my problems will be solved!
    --NickC--
    Originally posted by NickC
    I woke up this morning and was on the phone all day. Everyone I spoke to said they heard their own echo. I didn't hear it from my side but they did. Then out of nowhere...a loud screech rang from the speaker on the phone...one three different calls. This was the normal earpiece...not the spekerphone nor the headset. It sounded like feedback and lowering the volume didn't help at all.

I called Voicestream and they said to call Handspring. I called Handspring and they were quick to send me out a new phone that will supposedly arrive tomorrow. The rep said that they didn't hear of this problem before but it sounds like it's definitely the phone itself and not the service.

I don't know why people have complained about HS Customer/Technical Support...out of three calls placed to them this week...they've been friendly and quick to help me with my problems. Well done Handspring.

Note that I did have to call them three times this week. The reps may be great but the phone had a few bugs! Hopefully my problems will be solved!
    Oh no!!!!!!!!! Another Treo 270 problem on the rise??????????

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]