1.    #1  
    I've been having issues with one app - the one called "Software" and the icon is an orange shopping bag that says "Palm". When you launch it, it's colored brown and orange.

Once or twice a week it launches itself in the middle of the night and tries to update. I turn my phone off at night, so it sits in my purse glowing for a few minutes, sometimes waking my husband when it beeps. When I find it in the morning, it tells me that the update didn't work.

Can I turn off the auto update? It seems to me that you should be able to, but I can't find how to stop it OR how to update it when the phone is on.
    Last edited by L.R.Cote; 05/14/2010 at 02:30 PM.
    I'm having the same issue, even after turning Auto-Updates "off" in the Software application. I also have Auto-Updates "off" in the "My Treo" application. Happens overnight on Saturday night/Early Sunday morning.

More of an annoyance than anything.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
  3.    #3  
    I turned off an "auto update" somewhere too - I thought it was in the Prefs, but it could be anywhere. It not in the "Software" app.