1.    #1  
    What is the BEST way to sync my outlook inbox w/ my treo wo using this treo mail program ? I liked thold email program on my Prism and want to do the same w/ my 270 ? Any suggestion ?
    Hey,

I would say if you are on the road you can do a modem sync...but your computer has to be on and connected to the internet to do so. If it is desktop you can sync the mail just like you were doing before.
    Cheers
    You can install the old Palm Mail program to your Treo if you wish. You will also be able to sync your Outlook inbox like you did on your Prism. Click on Start | Programs | Handspring (or Palm Desktop) | Configure Palm Mail (or something like that) and follow the instructions.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the replies, but I am afraid there is a little more involved than just doing a modem sync, or installing old conduit. The treo does not have a native mail box prc like the prism or any other palm device. The mail prc is burned into the rom, thus the problem. I guess no on else has noticed this or even need this feature. I have multimail pro on my treo, & I know they sell optional desktop sync sw that would allow me to do what i speak of, but i do not think that they are long for this world... Anyway, thanks for the replies.

regards
    AB
    Dude did you atr least try what I wrote above? The Mail application that is on most Palm OS devices is not in the Treos's ROM. However, YOU CAN install it by following the instructions above and use it like you would on your Prism etc. I guess that thought that the application would be redundant so they left it out.

Just to summarize:

The Configure your Treo option will configure One Touch Mail for direct mail download

The Configure Palm mail utility will set the conduits and install the Palm Mail application that we all know and love (and that was not built into the Treo).

Originally posted by alexanderbarrios
    Thanks for the replies, but I am afraid there is a little more involved than just doing a modem sync, or installing old conduit. The treo does not have a native mail box prc like the prism or any other palm device. The mail prc is burned into the rom, thus the problem. I guess no on else has noticed this or even need this feature. I have multimail pro on my treo, & I know they sell optional desktop sync sw that would allow me to do what i speak of, but i do not think that they are long for this world... Anyway, thanks for the replies.

regards
    AB
  6.    #6  
    Original Palm mail program on my treo cd @
    drive letter:\ENG\Software Installation\Palm Mail Configuration
    workin great same as my prism, i am happy once more. Thanks..

regards,
    ab