Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Is there a way to disable the hard keys whilst using Pocket Tunes? I tried Disable Buttons version 2.1 but it doesn't seem to work on my Treo
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.who View Post
    Is there a way to disable the hard keys whilst using Pocket Tunes? I tried Disable Buttons version 2.1 but it doesn't seem to work on my Treo
    In the 'Prefs' selection of the 680, you'll find the 'Keyguard,' which allows you several choices, including requiring that the center button be pressed to unlock the keys each time the power is turned off.

Is that what you're looking for?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlynch53 View Post
    In the 'Prefs' selection of the 680, you'll find the 'Keyguard,' which allows you several choices, including requiring that the center button be pressed to unlock the keys each time the power is turned off.

Is that what you're looking for?
    No. Unfortunately it's not. The problem with Pocket Tunes is this. When you first press O to Open files, for about 3 minutes it says that it is searching for music. After it has done this once it is fine on subsequent attempts. Except: I choose an album and put the Treo in my pocket. One of the hard keys get accidentally pressed so that it is no longer in PTunes. It does not unlock because I have not pressed the centre button but when I go to change album it is back to long search again because I have to reopen it. It is really annoying. I just want to to be able to pull the Treo out of my pocket and find that it is still in PTunes.
    Try KeepOff 1.5, it works well with the Treo 680. In fact it's the only keyblocker that works with it. I believe they have it at freewarepalm.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Excellent. KeepOff does exactly what I want. Thanks