1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Just got my brand new treo. Great phone and all. But there are a few things that in my opnion aren't working right:

1. The call history lets you only see the phone calls you made, not the data calls (and thus their duration). Furthermore ther are no capabilities of having a summary "totall of outgoing calls" and "total incoming calls".

2. Using one touch mail. If you make your own folders, you aren't able to move messages to thoss custom folder. Only the defaulkt folders show up.

3. My battery drains very quickly. I've been making alot of calls, mainly data calls (Browsing WAP and I-mode sites, works great btw!). Since the treo doesn't keep track of the duration of my data calls I don't know how long they've been. Certainly not the 3 hours. Suppose I've been busy for 2 hours with the organizer and surfing. IS it possible the that it's almost drained? Do data calls aborp more energy because there is more processing to do (rendering i-mode site for example).

4. Of course the earpiece problem but for that I refer tot another treat wich had already been started..

5. The lid seems a bit loose. I can move it a little left/right. Is this normal?

6. It's hard to see if a data call is still in progress. Especially in One Touch Mail. You don't have the option there to disconnect. Bit sloppy.

Maybe there are al solvings to these problems. PLease let me know then. Thanks in advance

Daan
    I can respond to a couple of things you mentioned. I thought my battery was draining very very quickly. I went to the handpspring site and realized that everything from the "beam" function being on to the volume affects the battery. I can assure you that I barely get two hours of use with the phone on. I have not tried battery life with the phoe off. Defeats the purpose of having the treo.

The cover on mine also wiggles side to side.

I would give my left arm to figure out how to extend the battery life!
    1. The call history lets you only see the phone calls you made, not the data calls (and thus their duration). Furthermore ther are no capabilities of having a summary "totall of outgoing calls" and "total incoming calls".

Check out:
    Cell Plan Tracker at palmgear.com
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!