1.    #1  
    Got the 270, in Maryland, after ordering 6/10/02. Love it so far.

One question about the phone function... On my old Sprint touchpoint I could hear myself talk in the earpiece. Like a land-line phone, it echoed a little of the mike sound into my ear. But the Treo doesn't seem to. Is that just how they work?

One more question: Is there a preferred software for storing JPG files with photos of the kids?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by lefty216
    Got the 270, in Maryland, after ordering 6/10/02. Love it so far.

One question about the phone function... On my old Sprint touchpoint I could hear myself talk in the earpiece. Like a land-line phone, it echoed a little of the mike sound into my ear. But the Treo doesn't seem to. Is that just how they work?

One more question: Is there a preferred software for storing JPG files with photos of the kids?

Thanks!
    I get no echo in my Treo 270 unit.

Can you please test the functionality of the headset answering button? A bunch of us got a problem where our headset buttons would hangup the calling party.

Thanks,

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    I used the Handspring Photo Album app to download 18 photos (including the one with my ID on this forum) that were originally 12 meg TIFFs coverted to 1.3 meg JPEGs. The "kids" in the photos are from the Queen's University Golden Gaels' 2001 season. The app converts to small files (about 160X160 pixels) and shows up well for the screen resolution of the Treo 270.