1.    #1  
    A new application, TreoPictureCallerID is available from our website, www.pdaapps.com . This allows you to associate numbers with pictures (from either SpashPhoto or the included image utility) and the phone displays the correct picture on an incoming call.

Enjoy.

PDAapps
    Does this work with the VisorPhone also?

Briguy
    Hey,

No support for eyemodule so that means I need my springboard visor and the eyemodule...take the person's picture and beam it to my treo? Good idea...not!!!
    Cheers
    What is this "calleridhelper.msi"? Based on the readme, it doesn't sound very Mac-compatible.
  5.    #5  
    TreoPictureCallerID does not currently support the VisorPhone, or Eyemodule. We are currently exploring this, and will do a port if there is sufficient interest.

the .msi file is a microsoft installer file. CallerIDHelper will not work (yet) on a Mac, so Mac users will need to use SplashPhoto.

PDAapps
    www.pdaapps.com
    the .msi file is a microsoft installer file. CallerIDHelper will not work (yet) on a Mac, so Mac users will need to use SplashPhoto.
    That's what I suspected. Ringo 3, which also does the photo-caller-ID trick, says we can use SplashPhoto or the Handspring Photo Album, which I use and is free. Will that work with your product, or does it have to be SplashPhoto only?
  7.    #7  
    We are working on support for Handspring Photo Album images. Stay tuned.

PDAapps
    Cool idea. Another vote for Visorphone support from me !