1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend a good golf score tracking program? I'de like to be able to enter scores by course and be able to track my handicap, etc.
    I'm a happy user of Intelligolf ... I think they allow you to download a trial.

I would recommend the 'birdie' edition, the desktop software is excellent.
    I have used it for alomst a year now and it is very good. You can download courses from their iste or enter them yourself as well as keep up "games" - what most of us call wagers
    Has anyone been able to get this feature to work? It is supposed to open Blazer, no longer using the PQA in version 6.2. But it never does for me.
    Been using intelliGolf now for over 3 years. I keep track of the score for the group, then later email everyone a copy of the scorecard and their personal stats.
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    To download the courses via your treo you need version 6.2 of Intelligolf. That comes ready for the Treo. I have been using it for a while now with no problems.
    I also had version 6.2, but it still did not work. I finally figured out that it was a basic conflict with the way Cingular sets up Blazer, so it won't work for any Cingular user as is I think. I did manage to figure out a workaround which I much prefer to Cingular's setup.