1.    #1  
    In the options menu, the Ma Treo lets you turn on the backlight for a specified period of time.

It says "Backlight on from __ to __

Are these values minutes?????

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    It works in Military time. How it simply works is, for eg. if you want the light to come on between 7pm and 6am then you would enter "Backlight on from 19 to 7 "
    Hi Stan,

Just wanted to mention that I have read a lot of posts that mention MaTreo being unstable or the cause of much mischief.

Let us know how it goes.

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Veloslave
    Hi Stan,

Just wanted to mention that I have read a lot of posts that mention MaTreo being unstable or the cause of much mischief.

Let us know how it goes.

Rod
    I installed MaTreo recently, AFTER experiencing the headset hanging up problem.

I even hard reset my Treo and played with the headset button, same thing.

The problem obviously lies in Handspring's hands.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    I didn't mean to imply that the issues at hand were caused by MaTreo, I guess I was trying to warn you for down the road, of what I've heard.

I guess I know of some of the problems you have, unfortunatley, been having and wanted to send out a general FWIW for T2702.

I know I'm gonna be a little cautious with my #2 which I hope will arrive tomorrow. Obviously the headset check will be the first task!

Here's hoping you get yours soon too!

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7