1.    #1  
    hello everybody.
    I am new to this forum. I have been using verizon treo 755 for almost an year now and really enjoy using it. This weekend my little 9 mth old kid decided to put my phone in his mouth . He placed it in his mouth from the end where the sync port is connected.

That day it would go in endless sync mode. I decided to take off the battrey let it rest. Also tried to dry it with hair dryer.

Next the hot sync loop disappeared and I see red blue green and white bars with 0.19 written on top. I tried to soft reset and hard reset it but no luck. I looked on a few forums but couldn't really get a good answer. Basically I can't evey syncrhonize it.

discussion.treocentral.com/treo-755p/158047-help-treo-755p-keeps-trying-hot-sync-its-own.html

in one forum somebody suggested something with ROM and using SD card to reload it.

discussion.treocentral.com/treo-755p/158047-help-treo-755p-keeps-trying-hot-sync-its-own.html

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=423486&page=38]Kaiser Stuck at Bootloader (aka Tri Color or Red, Green, Blue Screen)? Solutions Here - Page 38 - xda-developers

Please help. I really can't afford a new phone right now.

Thank you
  2.    #2  
    Anybody?
    If it's a moisture issue, I've heard that burying the phone in a bowl of uncooked rice for a day-or-three is a good remedy. The rice sucks out all the moisture.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    See my post on the solution to this problem I just added to this topic.
    Last edited by AdamBAtl; 05/05/2010 at 08:10 AM.