1.    #1  
    So far the only major drawback I've found with my Treo is that I can't use it to access the internet with my laptop. Its nice that I can do email and surf the web and whatnot, but what if I want to connect to the internet with my laptop?

Since this is not a built in feature, I came up with this idea:

If I had a Palm based proxy program or bridging program and was able to both connect to the internet with the wireless modem AND connect to my laptop via cable / infrared then I would have wireless internet access at 9600bps! (And of course at 56k once the GPRS upgrade becomes available.)

Anyone know if 1) such a program exists and 2) if there is a way to make more than one network connection at a time?
    Unfortunately, I don't have the details, but I do know that I can use my Siemens ME45 GPRS phone as a "modem" for a laptop, through IR. You may still be able to do it, albeit at 2G speeds. I think you would set up your Treo as a "modem through IR" from Windows 9x/ME/NT/XP, altho not having a notebook myself, I can't guarantee that I'm making any sense.

Regards.
    Unfortunately, I don't have the details, but I do know that I can use my Siemens ME45 GPRS phone as a "modem" for a laptop, through IR. You may still be able to do it, albeit at 2G speeds. I think you would set up your Treo as a "modem through IR" from Windows 9x/ME/NT/XP, altho not having a notebook myself, I can't guarantee that I'm making any sense.

Regards.