1.    #1  
    Hi all,

is there a way to make blazer 2.0 to store cookies? Everytime I loadup My Yahoo it asks for my username/pass... can I make it bypass that?
    As far as I know, Blazer supports cookies. Are you trying to log in to the regular My Yahoo or the mobile version?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I saw the "Accept cookies" in the preferences tab.

However, when I'm logging into the MOBILE My Yahoo! webpage it does not store my preferences

Thanks
    But does the My Yahoo Mobile feed the browser cookies? Because the desktop version supports cookies, doesn't mean that the mobile version does.
  5.    #5  
    I always thought it did... I haven't used it religiously recently, but I thought mobile my yahoo did.

Darn. Is there a way to "store" a user name / password" or certain sentences that you keep typing over and over and over again?

Thanks
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    Is there a way to "store" a user name / password" or certain sentences that you keep typing over and over and over again?
    Setup Shortcuts in the Prefs app.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by MarkEagle
    Setup Shortcuts in the Prefs app.
    Ah, forgot about that. never used those shortcuts before. How do you get the shortcut to "activate".

This may sound stupid, but...

If I made a shortcut "L" for login for my login ID, how would it know to put my login in the field rather then an "L"?
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse

...This may sound stupid, but...

If I made a shortcut "L" for login for my login ID, how would it know to put my login in the field rather then an "L"?
    If you recall in graffiti, a shortcut-L is :shortcut: L. To achieve this shortcut character with the keyboard Treo, the keystrokes are: s, list (...), scroll down, scroll down, scroll down, space, shift, L. Not much of a shortcut since it requires 8 keystrokes.

Depending on the length of your login name, you may be better off just manually typing in your login name.

Hope this helps.
    Originally posted by Clovis

If you recall in graffiti, a shortcut-L is :shortcut: L. To achieve this shortcut character with the keyboard Treo, the keystrokes are: s, list (...), scroll down, scroll down, scroll down, space, shift, L. Not much of a shortcut since it requires 8 keystrokes.

Depending on the length of your login name, you may be better off just manually typing in your login name.

Hope this helps.
    Actually... Scroll up and Scroll up

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7