1.    #1  
    I was reading the posts in this area over the last few days, and remember a fellow poster saying that they picked up the Treo from Staples for the regular $279 price, BUT also used a $50 off website deal.

Whoever mentioned that earler, do you have the details on how to cash that extra $50 off? That may be the clincher for me to upgrade from my 3 year old VDX!

Thanks!
    Originally posted by mmwwrr
    ... from Staples for the regular $279 price, BUT also used a $50 off website deal. ... do you have the details on how to cash that extra $50 off?
    Can't help re the $50 coupon, but I used a $40 coupon, for a $239 + taxes deal. (Staples has a physical presence in virtually all states, so there's no ducking the state tax folks on this one.) Link is in the thread re "Staples coupon". I distinctly recall having to scroll down the linked page!

On Staples' ordering page, there's a section where you type in a coupon code. When you do so, the screen refresh will show the corresponding deduction. It's something like a 5-7 digit code. Hope this helps!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply!! I didn't scroll down enough to see the post - duh - I'm not so smah't (Maine accent here) sometimes...

matt