Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My 270 shipped last night (6/10/02). I ordered 5/27/02, 7:00 p.m.

I'm in Los Angeles.
    Ordered 5/28/02 6:49AM.
    Scheduled to be delivered today (overnight express)

in New York City!
    I am in Provo, Utah. Got mine first thing in the morning via Airborne. I am unpacking it as I write this.

I ordered May 28, also first thing in the morning!!!!!
    Me too me too!!!!
    <---- Giddy school girl!!!!
    just received mine it is now being charged cant wait to start using it
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    just got mine too. luckily i was home from work today. it's charging now...
    Me three...
    It's charging, so I guess that I'll go to lunch.
    I am in the NYC area...charging....now..........
    Maryland Burbs of Washington DC checking in. Mine apparently arrived just before noon today. I guess HS shipped everybody Express, probably tired of the calls, board posts and assorted other tirades. They said 2-3 weeks and made 2 on the button.

Now the real fun starts. TreoCentral and the other sites ought to be very busy the next couple of days.

Eric
    Haven't got mine yet, but of course I made the mistake of toiling about it and ordering late. Should've just ordered and canceled had I decided against it

Someone else from Provo, Utah.... didn't think I'd catch another Provo-ite on this board. Have you heard anything about the Voicestream coverage out here?
    Handspring and Airborne Express websites will be congested due to Handspring Treo 270 sales........since so many of us keep on checking the status of our order.

Darn, I won't be getting mine till tomorrow at the earliest since I'm way out in Hawaii.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    Coverage is very good since the Olympics! I guess we needed to make our guests from Europe happy!
    Hey, I am from Spanish Fork, Utah. I also have the 270 in my hands...I love it! Voice Stream is not that great within buildings, but I guess most GSM phones struggle in this arena. I went ahead and purchased the $49.99 plan as I tend to use TreoMail and the Web quite often. If you don't have TreoMail, I highly encourage you to do so. Go ahead and try the trial version on for size. I also like the fact that the 270 has the backlight keyboard, which is more useful than one might think. If you're looking for a leather case that can slide on to your belt, try a nicely made one from www.tuff-as-nuts.com.
    To all of you that received your 270, did you order it with or without service? I ordered mine with service at 3am on the 28th, and my status is still stuck at "Pending".
    I ordered mine about an hour before you with service and I received it today, Hang in there!

Greg
    Nice to see how the lads from the other side of the Atlantic join us and enjoy their 270 finally . Congratulations there!
    Where are the 270's shipping from and are they all going out via Airborne?

I wasn't home this morning and there was a Fedex tag on my door. Tracking says it came from Cheektowaga, NY.

I have no idea what else it could be.
    If my memory serves me correctly I think they're shipping from Indiana.
    Mine came from Plainfield IN via Airborne Express.

Greg
    Originally posted by joseorlandi
    Coverage is very good since the Olympics! I guess we needed to make our guests from Europe happy!
    I'm from Springville, UT. I spoke with a guy who sells both VS and Verizon yesterday. I think he said VS had less dropped calls but that Verizon still had better coverage for the traveller. I guess I'll find out.

I ordered mine 3rd of June so I think I have a few days to wait yet.
    --
    Camp
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast