1.    #1  
    ...not exactly received. I ordered my Treo 270 with holster and cradle the first day it was available for order. I received my cradle today. Great . Now I can stare at an empty cradle on my desktop.

Like everyone else, I am anxiously awaiting my Treo 270. I hope it arrives this week .
    Last edited by Clovis; 06/10/2002 at 02:59 PM.
    Originally posted by Clovis
    ...not exactly received. I ordered my Treo 270 with holster and cradle the first day it was available for order. I received my cradle today. Great . Now I can stare at an empty cradle on my desktop.

Like everyone else, I am anxiously awaiting my Treo 270. I hope it arrives this week .
    You are not helping anyone by not stating where you are from.

I have the extra USB cable, extra stylus (until PDA panache comes out with theirs), blue moo protectors, and all the software I'm gonna install ready to go. Just need the device.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Felipe

You are not helping anyone by not stating where you are from.

I have the extra USB cable, extra stylus (until PDA panache comes out with theirs), blue moo protectors, and all the software I'm gonna install ready to go. Just need the device.
    Sorry. I'm from San Jose, CA. Just down the highway from Mountain View, Handspring's Headquarters. Although, I think my prize will ship out of Utah.