Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Will anyone transfer their SlingPlayer license to me please? I still use my Sprint Palm Centro every day and I'm still on the old SERO 500 plan and don't plan to switch anytime time soon.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Just out of curiousity, can you not buy PalmOS Slingplayer anymore? Or are you wanting to get a Slingplayer app for free or are you asking to buy a license?
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Yes, Yes, Yes, No. I was just hoping someone that has upgraded to the Pre or some other device wouldn't mind parting with it. Sling still wants $30.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    I don't mean to derail the thread, but does anybody know which phones will work with the SERO plan and Slingplayer? I'd like to upgrade my Centro, but idk what other phone I could use.