1.    #1  
    Hi there,

Just my first impressions about blazer and web surfing with treo:

After configuring the treo for my ISP (eresmas) I tied a couple of pages to see how it works, and actually I cant really complain, ok a 9600bds modem is not T1 connection but it is reasonable for emergency browsing. Many pages are not optimized for blazer (no java of course) and may others produce "wierd" arrangements, as you can see in slashdot page here:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is it just a digicam freak or is that color of the Treo kind of goldish bronze?

???

PS nice pic... thanx

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
  3.    #3  
    Yes, the light at my office and the wrong filter in my digital camera showed the wrong colors. This is more accurate to reality:

More info:

- Average connection time to my ISP: around 20 secs.
    - E-mail: Headers downloading : 2secs/mail
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally posted by margnoz
    Yes, the light at my office and the wrong filter in my digital camera showed the wrong colors. This is more accurate to reality:
    Thanks for the reply, for a minute there I thought maybe they really HAD used that sickening bronze color that the FCC leaked.

YUK

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
    Try using the links off Handspring's start page. Unluckily that isn't preloaded on the Treo, but the link is somewhere on VC. IT is the best mobile start page I have ever seen, with an excellent directory of mobile sites (including /.)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by margnoz
    Hi there,

Just my first impressions about blazer and web surfing with treo:

After configuring the treo for my ISP (eresmas) I tied a couple of pages to see how it works, and actually I cant really complain, ok a 9600bds modem is not T1 connection but it is reasonable for emergency browsing. Many pages are not optimized for blazer (no java of course) and may others produce "wierd" arrangements, as you can see in slashdot page here:
    Just for the record, Slashdot's mobile page is http://slashdot.org/palm. It loads much faster and looks much better on the Treo.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the comments!

I have tried the specific palm page and it is both faster and nicer!.

M.
    Originally posted by miradu
    Try using the links off Handspring's start page. Unluckily that isn't preloaded on the Treo, but the link is somewhere on VC. IT is the best mobile start page I have ever seen, with an excellent directory of mobile sites (including /.)
    Anyone have the link to this page?