1.    #1  
    I was looking at the unfiled files on my Visor (via Silverscreen that allows you to see any files) and there are two listed as "ToGo" files.

Does anyone know what the file extension is and what program I can use to access them?

Thanks!!
  2. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Lenrd
    I was looking at the unfiled files on my Visor (via Silverscreen that allows you to see any files) and there are two listed as "ToGo" files.

Does anyone know what the file extension is and what program I can use to access them?

Thanks!!
    Do you have Documents to Go? Or did you have it at one point and then uninstall it?
  3.    #3  
    Documents to Go? No I never installed that one. Is there some other reader that could recognize those files however?
    Files created by Documents-To-Go are not called "ToGo" but their file type is RCH1 and their creator appears as DTGP.

Here is another option to figure out what the files are. Download the program Filez . It is a freeware file manager program. Highlight the "ToGo" file and select details. Listed on the page that appears is the creator, the program that created the file. Next, visit the PalmOS creator ID database . In the blank type in the creator ID listed in Filez. Make certain that you type it in exactly as it appears, case matters. Click on search and it should tell you what program created the file. Once you know this, then you can figure out what program you need to view it.

A demo of Documents-to-Go can be downloaded here . Again, I doubt that the files are Document-to-Go files since that is not how they showup in Filez nor do I remember them showing up that way when I used to use Silverscreen.

PS - Lenrd, eat some Cincinnati style chili for me. Boy do I miss that! I grew up in the Cincinnati area.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
    files from creator ToGo are iSilo data files