Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My order status on HS's web page has changed to pending!!!
    Could it be that it's about to go???

Greg
    This is killing you isn't it? You're probably like me, by now I know my order number by heart from checking the order status a few times a day for the past 10 days. Mine also changed from "Order Received" to "Pending". So hang in there buddy; there's some action there!!!!!!!
    Ed
    Hmm. I have two orders in.

1 on the 27th with Treo 270 no contract and belt clip - Order Received status

2. on the 29th Treo 270 no contract and no other parts - Pending Status

So it seems if there is other "stuff" in the order it may be slower.
    Mine says "Preparing Order" Maybe NYC will get them first this time (as opposed to when the 180 was shipped)
    the wait is killing me!!...but hope is in the air...my status just switched to pending too!!! WOO HOO!!!
    Originally posted by george_vc
    So it seems if there is other "stuff" in the order it may be slower.
    You might be right...my order includes a belt clip and it's still listed as "order received." (Of course, I didn't place it until the 30th.)
    ordered mine on the 27th my order received status changed this afternoon to preparing order. hopefully we will start seeing them in the next couple of days
    I hope! my status also has changed to pending. when I got my 180 it said pending the day it came UPS, then the next day it said shipped..... maybe its on its way!!

just waiting
    Got my order in on 5/28 around 4am their time and status also changed to pending. Order is for 270 with activation.

Can't wait!
    AMA
    Originally posted by rosswords

You might be right...my order includes a belt clip and it's still listed as "order received." (Of course, I didn't place it until the 30th.)
    WOW! This is kicking in really fast. 20 minutes ago, it said "order received." I eagerly just checked again and it says "pending."
    Mine has gone to pending also but my account has not been debited yet.

Pure agony

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
    when i purchased the 180 it said preparing order and i had it the next day it still said preparing order untill a day after i received it .
    then it changed to shipped
    Preparing order status from 5/27/02 270 with belt clip no service visorphone upgrade
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Ordered on 5/28/02, my status is still stuck on preparing order... Just sold my 180 on ebay a few hours ago.... This is agony!!!!!!
    Ordered on 5/27/2002 06:00:58 PM, status is Preparing Order. Master Card as of Thu Jun 06 17:30:01 EDT 2002 has not been updated, but it usually doesn't change until the next morning.

I ordered the 270 and belt clip.

I have already received the extra usb cable.

Does PDA panash make a stylus for the treo. Hmm.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Changed from Order Received to Preparing Order. I placed mine on 7PM 27th Monday.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Preparing Order! Waaahooo!
    Originally posted by jackson40
    Preparing Order! Waaahooo!
    I'm happy for you! CHRISTmas is coming early!

Rod

I got an email from handspring saying they're preparing my order and it's about to ship!

Can't wait to get mine, will most likely get mine later than all of you guys since I'm in Hawaii.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    The only way to ship to HI is by plane for the small stuff. You might be 1st!

Rod

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast