Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Now here is some fine and classic message board reporting.

Good job Greg! Thanks!! I'm still a bit puzzled/worried about them shipping the car charger separately on Friday...

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
    When I ordered my 180 I received it before my order even changed from pending, so if they charged your card I am sure your order is in route. Seems like HS's order system is severely lacking.
    Like many of you other ppl, I'm sure your "status" at Handspring has changed to "Shipped."

I can't wait to get mine!

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    Well, my order status was also changed to Shipped, but the e-mail I got from HS this morning said that only the cradle had shipped, but the Treo 270 and belt clip were "STILL OUTSTANDING". This is for an order made on May 29th for Toronto, Canada.
    Just got an email from HS that my 270 had shipped. I checked the tracking and it did in fact ship on 6/10 via airborne overnight. (I did not ask for overnight and was not charged any extra for shipping.)

Airborne shows it arrived in NJ from IL at 7am EST. Should be in my hands in the next few hours!

Will post feedback once it gets here.

AMA
    Last edited by Afonso; 06/11/2002 at 07:03 AM.
    placed my 270 on the 27th received e mail today saying it was shipped i had express shipping should receive it today
    Originally posted by vcvet
    Well, my order status was also changed to Shipped, but the e-mail I got from HS this morning said that only the cradle had shipped, but the Treo 270 and belt clip were "STILL OUTSTANDING". This is for an order made on May 29th for Toronto, Canada.
    That's odd, I ordered the belt clip and the Treo 270 and both shipped in the same box. Both items have the same tracking number.

I guess Handspring is finally shipping their items out, but maybe the Canadians gotta wait??? I ordered mine on May 29 as well.

I can't wait to get my first unit to register it and get $10 off my second Treo 270.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    Just got my Shipped e-mail. Tracking says it should be here this morning.

Cheers
    Six hours after my last e-mail from Handspring, I got an update - everything has now been shipped. I guess it'll be interesting to see if I get 2 packages, from different locations maybe. 13 days from order to shipping. Spot on with the estimate of 2 weeks I got when I ordered by phone. Now to see how much of a delay Canada Customs introduces into the process on top of Express shipping.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    At last we will have something NEW to discuss on this message board other than Religion and Bush!
    Shipped! Hope it will arrive CA before Friday, and before my vacation to HI next week.
  12.    #52  
    Mine is out for delivery, I'm also in CA!!
    Whoever gets their unit today, please post your review & pics please!!
    Mine shipped today too! Will surely get it tomorrow, Wednesday. Now I can see the real thing instead of staring at the Treo pictures I downloaded into my Prism for the past 2 weeks. (Ordered mine on the 28th). Already received yesterday the Cradle, Car charger, Promax holster and Leather case, so I am ready to show off!!!!!!! My friends thought my VisorPhone was cool, wait till they see this one.

.......hope I won't be disappointed
    Ed
    Mine was delivered around 1pm today! Not bad, since I didn't order it until May 30th. In fact, I ordered it by ordinary delivery but it came by overnight express without any extra charge.

Looks just like everyone else has described it. I'm still charging it up, so I can't post a review yet. At first glance, the color screen is very bright indoors; haven't tried it outdoors yet.
    Just got mine. We're close to an Airborne office, so it got delivered to our corporate mailroom b4 9:00am. It was just brought up by the interoffice mail people.

I'm in California. Ordered May 28th early in the morning. Didn't pay for express shipping, but it came overnight as well. It's charging, so I can't wait to start using it!
    Well everyone I got mine around 1pm today and it is all that I hoped for. The color is great but it is a little hard to read in direct sunlight. I wish they would add Java support in The Blazer software. That would be awesome. I hope everyone else gets theirs soon I know you all are dying to get you hands on yours.
    Took about 90 mnutes to charge up fully. Have successfully synchedwith Lotus Notes calendar and addresses (1800 contacts)using EasySync. Just going to pick up new SIM card from Rogers AT&T
    Why not FIDO? They got regular data. Rogers only got GPRS at the moment.

Originally posted by vcvet
    Took about 90 mnutes to charge up fully. Have successfully synchedwith Lotus Notes calendar and addresses (1800 contacts)using EasySync. Just going to pick up new SIM card from Rogers AT&T
    I did look into Fido, and they do have a decent voice plus data plan, but I've had Rogers off and on (depending on which carrier my company has selected) for a long time. Rogers does have the beginnings of a GPRS network (some of their other phones can use GPRS for web access), but since the Treo doesn't have its GPRS software upgrade yet (end of August maybe?) it's no big deal. I'm happy just to have the phone and organizer combined, with colour and SMS on a keyboard for now.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123