1.    #1  
    Hi, I awhile ago was messing around with my palm centro and custom roms and well it backfired on me.
    It was bought from at&t and is the black one. After I bought it I got it unlocked via a third party website.
    My problem is this I installed a custom rom on it without backing up the original rom and now I need to go back to that so my friend can use the phone. Because it stopped working and Im not sure exactly why but is majorly broken.
    I have spent hrs trying to find a original or clean rom/ backup rom of it with no luck.
    I would be greatful if anyone on this board perhaps made a backup that could work
    if so please help
    or let me know where I could get help/ the file.

firmware:G.R01.13
    software: centro-1.01-ATT

I used one of the custom centro roms for unlocked but not factory unlocked.
    Last edited by dashar; 03/19/2010 at 07:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dashar View Post
    Hi, I awhile ago was messing around with my palm centro and custom roms and well it backfired on me.
    It was bought from at&t and is the black one. After I bought it I got it unlocked via a third party website.
    My problem is this I installed a custom rom on it without backing up the original rom and now I need to go back to that so my friend can use the phone. Because it stopped working and Im not sure exactly why but is majorly broken.
    I have spent hrs trying to find a original or clean rom/ backup rom of it with no luck.
    I would be greatful if anyone on this board perhaps made a backup that could work
    if so please help
    or let me know where I could get help/ the file.

firmware:G.R01.13
    software: centro-1.01-ATT

I used one of the custom centro roms for unlocked but not factory unlocked.
    Help me extract my factory ATT Centro & you can get it