1.    #1  
    I wonder what the difference is with blazer 2.1 that comes with the treo 270. One thing I noticed is the ad on the HS web page displays "eBay" on the 270 screen. I know blazer 2.0 displays eBay in a very text oriented way that I dislike. Hopefully we will see some new features and fast color rendering.
    Actually, we mentioned briefly i belive the new features of Blazer in the Treo 270 news items. Basicly they added enhanced Jog-Dial support. From what they told us, that is about it.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    How about a little Java?! That would be nice.

Cheers
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by miradu
    Basicly they added enhanced Jog-Dial support. From what they told us, that is about it.
    What accounts for the full color eBay screen on the 270 from the HS web site? Blazer 2.0 will not display eBay in this graphical way. There must be some differences in 2.1 unless the eBay ad displayed on the 270 totally a mock up.
    All the pictures at Handspring.com are mockups. I doubt that the Treo 270 screen actually looks that bright and clear. Not even my PC at home looks that good.

Originally posted by george_vc

What accounts for the full color eBay screen on the 270 from the HS web site? Blazer 2.0 will not display eBay in this graphical way. There must be some differences in 2.1 unless the eBay ad displayed on the 270 totally a mock up.
  6.    #6  
    Shoot I really blew my point with this thread. I was hoping that blazer 2.1 had more features. One of my big gripes with 2.0 is with the eBay application. If does not look anything like native, it is a text versions that works and looks poorly. The "mock up" picuture of the 270 on the HS sight shows eBay in all of its graphical glory. I hope that is what you see with www.ebay.com with blazer 2.1. We will have to wait and see.