1.    #1  
    Hi. My Palm desktop software got corrupted and I seem to have lost my CD that came with my Treo. Handspring does not offer it as a download. I called them, paid $6.95 for them to send a new one and havent received it yet after two weeks - not sure if Ill ever get it!!! Does anyone know where I can download it so I can re-install it and sync? I'm dying to get my calendar up to date and download some of the new apps coming out - plus I wrote an app for work and cant use it while everyone else is on their Palm VII's.
    I think you can download it at CNET. Go to Google and search on "palm desktop download", or go directly to CNET.
    The Treo edition of the Palm Desktop software is nowhere online. If you arereally desperate, then all you would need to do is download the Palm Desktop that is now at Handspring's download site. The Treo software is the same thing. The oly difference is that the "Configure your Treo" internet stuff is missing. ou would need to configure your Treo to connect to net manually. We should be able to help you with that here.

Originally posted by uncledrunkle
    I think you can download it at CNET. Go to Google and search on "palm desktop download", or go directly to CNET.
  4.    #4  
    I should have checked back here earlier - that'll show me. Worked perfectly - retained my network settings (which i had set manually anyway). Note: I STILL havent received the Treo software - over six weeks. Called again today before I checked here - she promises within two weeks. UGGH!! They need to get their act together.