I was hoping you could help me. I've been trying to find a product for my palm 755p, and I thought someone would know what I could use.

I have a palm 755p with VersaMail to manage my email. I connect to my work email via Microsoft Active sync. I have it set to send me emails as they come in. I am trying to set up my palm so that durning the night it will automatically switch profiles and when I get an email it will be silent. I have tried the 'profiles' software, and 'profilecare' (both found on treocentral). Neither seem to work on the email notifications. If anyone knows of a program that can do this, or perhaps the settings of either of the above programs I would greatly appreciate it.

The second, and much less important thing that I would like to do is set it so that I can use a different tone than the short list VersaMail offers to alert me when I get an email during the day. Again I have not been successful. It looks like 'profilecare' should do this also, but it doesn't.

If anyone knows of a program that can solve my problems (mainly the first issue), than I would be extremely grateful.

I have been told that butler, or apt might work, but not for sure. I installed apt, and have absolutely no idea what to do to even try to figure it out.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide,
Bill