1.    #1  
    Anybody know of any rumors of when the Treo 270 (wither GSM or CDMA) will be out? I have heard rumors of June 1 and I noticed that Amazon's current promotion ends around that date too.
    Handspring never gives release dates, but you're probably right that their own 270 will be available at the beginning of June for the reason you mentioned. The CDMA version will probably be closer to the end of June, since we haven't intercepted an FCC filing from Sprint yet.
    Originally posted by snackdog
    Anybody know of any rumors of when the Treo 270 (wither GSM or CDMA) will be out? I have heard rumors of June 1 and I noticed that Amazon's current promotion ends around that date too.
    I was told by handspring that they are still on target for this quarter, but probably very late in the quarter.

I'm thinking TechExpo in NYC (week of June 25th).
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by snackdog
    About that time. See the WSJ article that was posted to Treo General Chat
    According to today's Wall Street Journal, the 270 will be "introduced" next week -- for $499, surprisingly, but without always-on e-mail abilities.

I started a thread on this news here