Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I know, I know………..but has anyone seen the new Treo case offered by E&B? Check it out : http://www.ebcases.com/Search.bok?ca...dspring%20Treo
    This one looks like the designers never even saw a Treo. I mean, come on, what good is "Flip-top cover folds all the way back for functional use" when in that configuration the Treo lid is still closed!?

And the FilpperX is just another non-Treo specific velcro case.
    Jeff
    WTF were they thinking when they make the Slipper Treo!?? That's the most asinine case I've seen yet, even for other devices. My oh my.
    You're right, PDAENVY, they obviously have never used a Treo before. That's got to be the most non-functional case I've ever seen. I can't get over how stupid that one is. I mean, the slipper design is great for other devices, but it's completely useless, and in fact *problematic* for a Treo. Oy vey. I sure hope no one PAYS for that insult to the Treo. I'd ask them for a review case, but it would be pointless, since the review would inevitably be very bad.

But hey, maybe we're just not seeing it the way it REALLY is? What if the picture and description are somehow not telling us something importact about the case? Maybe it's meant to stay on your belt, and you are supposed to take the Treo out to use it, like it's a holster rather than a case?

I'm still not going to ask for a review case, if only because I barely hammered out those other reviews while I still had the desire to do so. There's no way I'd have the will to review something so potentially sucky.

And about the Flipper, yeah, that's just a universal case, and marginally less useless for the Treo.

I sure hope the case designers over there are thinking about getting a Treo to actually use, and design a GOOD case for it.
    Seattle Palm Users Group!
    http://www.seapug.com/
    Originally posted by GregGaub
    I sure hope the case designers over there are thinking about getting a Treo to actually use, and design a GOOD case for it.
    The problem is, I think PDA users are the best designers. And I can't imagine what a good Treo case would be like. I'm really tempted to just get a Visor sport case just for some protection when I throw my Treo into the car or into a duffel bag.
    Jeff