1.    #1  
    Interested in comments from anyone who has parted with their Prism and gone back to monochrome for the Treo.
    Not me - I went the Visorphone (actually Airprime's CDMA version - a VERY good product). I couldn't switch back. Looking forward to a Treo 270 - the Airprime CDMA version of it.

Kupe
    Looks like you won't have to give up color with the new treo coming, if you can wait.
    I sold my Prism and got the Treo. I miss the bright screen of the Prism because it was so easy to read (indoors).

The Treo screen is about the same as most other b/w pda's. But the backlight is alot brighter, which makes it easy to read in dim lighting.

No way am I paying $200 extra for the color Treo version.

I don't regret my switch for a second. The treo is great.
    Got lucky...199.99 Treo 180 on Amazon.com yesterday.

I have a Prism, and a Nokia 8290. I hate the phone, for the fact that the screen cuts out on me all the time, and after 3 or 4 returns to VoiceStream, not 1 has worked correctly.

The Prism, on the other hand, is too big. Im a highschool student, who used both last year, figuring out that Prism was too big to pocket, and a brick to pull out in the middle of class.

and...

Flip phones are on the rise, and it looks sexy...so

I didnt sell the Prism, yet...maybe it can find a place in my life. But for now, im ready to fall in love with the Treo!
    OFF-TOPIC ALERT

Nice Avator, MikeGold, too bad your facts are mixed up...
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    I went from a Prism to Treo180 and have no regrets at all. This is truly a MOBILE device. With the Prism I always had the feeling that I have to LUG it around all the time. The Treo is hardly noticable.
  8.    #8  
    Decided to just go for the 270.

It is a great device!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the special prosecutor to investigate GWB's shady business deals and waste 8 years and millions of taxpayer dollars?