1.    #1  
    According to this story from PDABuzz, Mazingo has released a Palm OS version of its software, and will be releasing an OS5 version within two weeks. Anyone want to take the plunge and see how this compares to AvantGo on a Visor?
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Originally posted by terrysalmi
    According to this story from PDABuzz, Mazingo has released a Palm OS version of its software, and will be releasing an OS5 version within two weeks. Anyone want to take the plunge and see how this compares to AvantGo on a Visor?
    I read through some of there documentation on the site.

2 step sync process. web to the pc, pc to the palm. avantgo does it better.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    I read through some of there documentation on the site.

2 step sync process. web to the pc, pc to the palm. avantgo does it better.
    I don't see much difference there (unless one is doing an online sync via modem or wireless). That's exactly how Avantgo works for me.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Toby,

when I sync avantgo, the data on it is updated. With manzigo, your data isn't updated unless you had already used their software to get the update before syncing.

From there web site:

Synchronizing is currently a two step process -- the first step copies data from the Web to your PC, and the second copies it to your Palm device.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.