1. jke
    Has anyone tried/used Todo Plus from Handshigh? I really like it but, it is expensive when you consider for about the same amount of money you can get Bonsai or Shadow Plan. Yes I know Progect is free but, it's desktop part is still kinda of rough.All of those programs do a lot more then Todo Plus. So anyway please give your war stories or such on why Todo Plus is a great deal.
    Thanks
    I've used ToDoPlus in the past.
    It's basically an enhanced ToDo list that allows repeating todo's, set alarms, and attach a drawing.
    Haven't had any problems with it.

Since I use Datebk5, I don't use it as much anymore since Datebk5 has the above options except for a drawing.

Bonsai and Shadow Plan are outliners. Different concept but still allows ToDo items to be generated (and Memos).

I would suggest using the trials so see which app fits your needs.
  3. jke
    I use Datebk5 and find it a life saver also. The thing about Todo Plus is that I have a seperate place to view all my todo's with it, which I can't do in datebk 5. Outliner programs like Shadow/Bonsai have that option also. Yes I have skimed the 100 pages of the manual for datebk5 and have not seen how it has anything similar.