Hi. I have a Prism that I use Silkyboard on. I would use FitalyStamp, but the Silkyboard convention for caps is more intuitive for me (holding down the key as opposed to Fitaly's "slides"). But I would still love a pop-up style keypad that allows me to enter special characters, and also allows me to enter the text right into what I'm editing instead of into a special text-entry field. Also that would stay up on screen instead of going away after one character-press. The original Fitaly (which was a pop-up only) would be perfect for me if it worked on color models, but alas...

Does anyone know of anything like this that would run on a Prism? Hopefully it also wouldn't cost as much as FitalyStamp ($30 or $35 isn't it?)

Also- does anyone know of a hack or preference that will disable the Palm OS's automatic capitalization of the first letter in a field, or a sentence? I am constantly holding down a Silkyboard key for a capital letter and getting a lowercase letter by accident. Can't seem to adjust. Thanks.