1.    #1  
    I used PadlockPlus on my visor deluxe for practically 2 years with the great feature of locking my visor after a specific amount of time.

I've just bought an Edge and for some reason, the 'clock' in PadlockPlus doesn't work.

I've got it set to lock the edge after 1 hour and an 2 hours later i'll turn it on and it's not locked!

anybody else experience this?

I've tried setting it to Never, Smart, Ask, Always and the "Timed" highlighted and nothing seems to work.
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    It is the Os 3.5 that is what I thought when it happened to my edge. I don't use hacks anymore so I don't know how to help you.

Sorry!!
  3.    #3  
    hmm...ok glad (?) to hear that it's related to something and not just some unknown reason.

do you use anything to lock your visor now? If you're not using hacks, are you using a stand alone program that's as convenient as Padlock Plus? (i.e. uses hardware buttons to enter password)

thanks
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?