1.    #1  
    DARN IT !!!!!

Just another example of you cannot have it all. The Case is awesome, good fit and great quality but adds enough bulk to prevent, AND I MEAN PREVENT (short of grinding on the cradle) using the cradle.

Anyone want a Case Techworks for Treo 180 Cheap? Just got it today, put it on, tried it in the cradle and took it off.

$15.00 + $3.50 for shipping? It has the clip.

Bummer!

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
    Yep. Same thing with the Krusell case. They're both nice cases, to be sure, but anyone with a HotSync/charging cradle will soon become annoyed at having to remove the case to sync and charge their Treo. If you're (anyone, that is) still using, and happy with, the cable that comes with the Treo, then by all means get one of these cases. They provide added protection, and a convenient way(s) to carry the device. Other quirks of each case aside, neither one can fit into the cradle to allow the Treo to sync. Oh well.

I'll be either selling or giving away my cases at my PUG meeting or to other people I know who want them. Until something better comes along, I'm happy with my Brookstone case horizontally clipped to my belt.
    Seattle Palm Users Group!
    http://www.seapug.com/
  3.    #3  
    Well, I ordered some screen protectors for my flip cover and re-attached my "TheClip" (good thing they provide extra stickys)

No finish protection but function is first rate, going to "stick" with that I guess.

On another note, I dont think that the pant clip Case TechWorks uses is going to prove very sturdy. If you look at the hinge it looks like that little bit of plastic will blow out the first time the phone runs into something unexpected.

How did I turn into such a finicky Geek?

Rod

Yet another reason why I want a simple, plastic holster.
    Still waiting...
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I should like very much to buy the case if you can ship it to Norway and take payment via PayPal??
    Regards Steinar
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Veloslave
    DARN IT !!!!!
    Anyone want a Case Techworks for Treo 180 Cheap? Just got it today, put it on, tried it in the cradle and took it off.

$15.00 + $3.50 for shipping? It has the clip.
    this has been sold

I like the CaseTechWorks case. Then again, I dont have the USB cradle. Why would I need a cradle with a movile phone anyhow? All ina ll I think the CaseTechWorks case is an excellent buy for the Treo (if you are using the cable like most people).
    Ordered the Krussell but returned because it turned my slender briefcase into a suitcase. Well thats how I felt anyway.

What about Casetech? Does it have less bulk? Also I didnt like the fact that you had "double casing" on the flip as well as a fastener that had to be undone everytime the phone rang. If I didnt want to be able to simply flip my lid I wouldnt have bought a flip phone. Duhhhh, the guy that designed that thing must have did it in the dark, ridiculos.

Anyway, feedbackon the Casetech, will I be satisfied? Unfortunately the picture does not show it with lid open.
    The Case Techworks case is definitely less bulky, and not nearly as annoying to open up. But it also doesn't have that *extra* layer of protection that the Krusell case has. Check out my review of the Case Techworks case. It has a bunch of pictures:
    http://www.seapug.com/reviews/case_c...orks_treo.html

I'm also working on a review of the Krusell case, but you know all about that one. ;-)
    Seattle Palm Users Group!
    http://www.seapug.com/
    Thanks sooooo much but you're too late. I had already found that review and ordered the case. Excellent photographs, excellent review. Answered every question. Cant wait for mine now.