1.    #1  
    Anyone here familiar with the program InstantEmail at
    http://www.instantemail.net

I've used MultiMail Pro in the past but it is flaking out more than it works lately and it hasn't been upgraded in years. I need a program that supports sending from multiple accounts and filtering options. Any suggestions?
    I've been happy with One-Touch for email. It came with my Visor Phone, I don't know where it's offered for sale. It supports multiple accounts, filtering, POP, IMAP, etc.
    -mbd26
    Have you tried Eudora Internet Suite ? It supports multiple accounts, filtering, SMTP authentication, and desktop synchronization.

Briguy
    Check out Mark/Space Mail http://www.markspace.com/mail.html

It supports filtering, multiple accounts, and lots of other neat features. Unlike Eudora and OneTouch, it is still in active development which means that you'll actually see updates. It works great on the Treo and works with any other device that has a TCP/IP connection.

Disclaimer: I'm the author so I'm a bit biased. Having said that, you'll also see posts by me here as well as on Mark/Space's mailing lists if there are questions.
    Yo Gruby!

I must say that you are very talented Palm eveloper. You make some great apps. Does the Mark/Space mail app supports html e-mail? I hate getting gibberish mail. Once thing that is making me stick with Eudora Mail is the html email support.
    Originally posted by yardie
    Yo Gruby!

I must say that you are very talented Palm eveloper. You make some great apps. Does the Mark/Space mail app supports html e-mail? I hate getting gibberish mail. Once thing that is making me stick with Eudora Mail is the html email support.
    Mark/Space Mail does a pretty good job at stripping out the HTML and leaving just plain text. Personally, I really like this and that's how I have my desktop setup (I hate receiving HTML mail). I believe it is on the future feature list to support rendering HTML mail.