1.    #1  
    Is there a way in Launcher III to stop the transitioning of the time/memory bars at the bottom? It never has what I like on it, and it would be nice to permanently set the two bars to the ones I like best.
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    In the menu choose Options/Preferences and uncheck the boxes that say Cycle Time and Cycle Volt.
  3.    #3  
    Ah thanks...I was thinking that was for updating time/volt...

It worked...I'm dumb

*terrysalmi slaps himself in the face, and begs your forgiveness for being an *****...*
    forgiveness granted, atleast you dont drive a 4 cylinder rice mobile with a 5 inch cone that sounds like a dieing cow (or atleast i dont think you do). hah sorry im just pissed about this stupid car thread over at PIC...
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Drakion
    forgiveness granted, atleast you dont drive a 4 cylinder rice mobile with a 5 inch cone that sounds like a dieing cow (or atleast i dont think you do). hah sorry im just pissed about this stupid car thread over at PIC...
    Worse, imc. 1993 Mercury Villager Minivan, 140,000 miles, to high school
    ohhhh no! its american, A LOT better then a jap crap import. you got balls to drive a minivan to school too! lol
    ohhhh no! its american, A LOT better then a jap crap import. you got balls to drive a minivan to school too! lol
    Actually, the Mercury Villager was / is made by Nissan, although I don't recall if it is manufactured domestically or imported.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...+Villager+1993
    sorry dude :-/ lol getta muscle car!
  9.    #9  
    sorry dude :-/ lol getta muscle car!
    i would, but there is one slight problem...
    I HAVE NO MONEY!!

The minivan was given to me by my parents (they replaced it with a 2002 [puke] ford focus wagon [/puke] - my parents have no taste in cars ) - but they are paying for the car, gas, and insurance, so I'm not complaining TOO loudly...
    You can take that minivan and make it cool though. (At least I'd think it was cool.) I have a GMC Sonoma so can't do this - but I want to make a van into the Mystery Machine or the A-team van. I think that even a minivan could have the right effect. Of course, if you're still in HS you may not have the fondness for those vans that I foster.
  11.    #11  
    It would be cool to do that - except that I would be the laughingstock of the school (not that I already am the geek of the school)!
    When is Launcher X coming out???
    Julie
    Originally posted by whitewolf
    When is Launcher X coming out???
    Who knows. Some estimated late April and I hope they are correct. I really hope the wait is worth it. From the pictures, it looks like it is going to be a great Launcher.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by GSR13

Who knows. Some estimated late April and I hope they are correct. I really hope the wait is worth it. From the pictures, it looks like it is going to be a great Launcher.
    I just hope it keeps the same VFS support (or makes it better) and will run well on greyscale 160x160 screens (sony only owns 5-10% of the handheld market!)
    Originally posted by terrysalmi

I just hope it keeps the same VFS support (or makes it better) and will run well on greyscale 160x160 screens (sony only owns 5-10% of the handheld market!)
    I don't know about the greyscale, but I seriously doubt they could screw up the VFS support. It's rock-solid and easy-to-use right now, with Launcher III.

(I'm assuming that Launcher X = Guts of Launcher III + Hi-Res Facelift + UI enhancements.)
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."