1.    #1  
    Astraware just released FIVE new games. One looks a lot like the graphics of Bejeweled...I'm afraid to try it!

They're also at Handango and PalmGear
    Originally posted by purplemd
    Astraware just released FIVE new games. One looks a lot like the graphics of Bejeweled...I'm afraid to try it!

They're also at Handango and PalmGear
    I have already been there. Remember, everyone, please only look at the new games and no where else on the page

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Originally posted by volcanopele

Class of 2002!!

Copycat!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Originally posted by terrysalmi

Copycat!
    What, we can't not share in the excitement of leaving the oppression of a hierarchal society in which success is determined by athletism and unnatural intelligence. I am also looking forward to receiving my sheepskin, freedom from the chains of subjugation, affirming that the tyrannical despot otherwise known as "The Man"can't keep me suppressed forever. No longer will I have to conjugate another French verb. I can start learning real languages like Serbian, Arabic, Urdu, or Tagalog. No longer will I have to be taught Calculus by someone who barely speaks English, wait, that continues into college. No longer will I have to sit in the cafeteria near a person who creates bodily noises every chance he gets, especially when you have something you actually wanted to eat. No longer will I be served reprocessed meat that is 4 days old.

As far as being a copycat, I resemble that remark.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Originally posted by volcanopele

As far as being a copycat, I resemble that remark.

Jason
    Do you mean, I resent that remark?
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Originally posted by terrysalmi

Do you mean, I resent that remark?
    Umm, that is perhaps what I meant but the oppressive academic regeme under which I exist prevents me from knowing for sure. Ask me again on May 26th

Jason