1.    #1  
    I have been having problems with Mi:D (the Thai dictionary hack) and a number of programs. Namely, after invoking Mi:D from within these programs (e.g. iSilo v3.1, TomeRaider v2.53, TinySheet v4.11), I get a "Fatal Exception" or something along those lines when I try to exit said program. A soft reset is required to restore my Neo back to normal functionality.

I notice that when I have Mi:D's dictionary databases stored in RAM as opposed to on my Memplug CF, I do not encounter these problems. Unfortunately, RAM storage of the dictionary databases is not a viable option for me.

For the record, I am currently using Mi:D v1.9 and Memplug CF firmware v2.00. Nonetheless, I previously have had these problems with Mi:D v1.8 & 1.85 as well as with Memplug CF firmware v1.67 and v1.95 beta as well. As a result, I can't tell if these problems are due to Mi:D or the Memplug's VFS implementation.

I would appreciate any advice or insights into this matter. Thanks in advance. (I hope I have posted this thread in the appropriate forum. Not sure if it belonged in software or Springboard forum.)
    MiD has some known problems with program that also use VFS when MiD is using VFS. Hopefully these problems will be fixed soon. For the most part I don't consider it a major deal that TinySheet and MiD arenot compatible, but with Tomeraider and iSilo it can become a problem. It does work with Wordsmith though once I figured out that one has to place the cursor somewhere inside the word rather than select it to have it defined.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?