1.    #1  
    My Centro has started crashing more often, so I'm switching from ChatterEmail to SnapperMail (a little more stable). To get alert sounds from Snapper, I have to have the system sound on. However, when I have the system sound on, whenever I press the 5-way to move around, or tap the screen, there's a click. I find it annoying.

So is there a way to turn just the click off, but leave the system sound on? Or is it an all or nothing deal?

Thanks!
    I can set alert volume separately from system sounds. Have you tried that in Prefs? Sorry, but I don't use Snapper so I don't know.
  3.    #3  
    For Snapper's alert to sound, it says the System volume must be on. But when I turn the system volume on, I get the clicks per press of the 5-way nav, which is why I turned it off in the first place.

Nice looking bike. (PC800?) I need to update my picture, I ride a Nomad now. (needed the lower seat height for my inseam challenged legs. )
    TreoKeyHack has an option to suppress keyclicks. YAHM required. It's main function is for easier caps (like KeyCaps) but you can disable that functionality with the proper settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700 View Post
    For Snapper's alert to sound, it says the System volume must be on. But when I turn the system volume on, I get the clicks per press of the 5-way nav, which is why I turned it off in the first place.

Nice looking bike. (PC800?) I need to update my picture, I ride a Nomad now. (needed the lower seat height for my inseam challenged legs. )
    Yep, Pacific Coast, but I sold it. Was a great bike, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by notmuch View Post
    TreoKeyHack has an option to suppress keyclicks. YAHM required. It's main function is for easier caps (like KeyCaps) but you can disable that functionality with the proper settings.
    I actually just did this and it worked.

YAHM - Yet Another Hack Manager 2.5.113 (for Palm OS) - mytreo.net/downloads
    Keyclick Hack v1.0.2 freeware for Palm treo phone and pda, PalmOS free downloads.